Followers

Sunday 11 March 2012

Hello

Sorry i have not showed my cards i dropped my laptop at nannys so had wait come home cuz nanny hasnt got a puter and mummy had get my laptop fixed.
I am really happy cuz i have won very nice challenges at my fave blogs, 4 times and Miss Stacie asked mummy if i can make cards for the kids challenges at crafters cafe and me and mummy said yesssss!!!!!
So me and my little sister are designers like mummy now,how awesome is that...
i have a few cards to show you cuz i have been super busy,This is my Card for the Challenge at Mojo Monday which was follow the sketch, i used a greeting farm princess and some of mummys pink paper and glitter card. I coloured it with my promarkers.
I used a shape to cut the circle and a bo bunny ribbon sticker for the middle and some gems. I am giving this to my special Auntie for her birthday next week.
I hope you like it
i am entering this card at;-
Mojo Monday Sketch
Jellypark Juniors-Card 4 some1 i love
Passion for promarkers-female card

                                                       Love from Macka-Doodle xx

3 comments:

inkydoodlecrafts said...

This is just gorgeous, lovely image and papers, thank you for joining us again over at Jellypark Juniors :o) Congrats on your DT spot.

coops said...

gorgeous card sweetheart,fab pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi McKenzie, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry for my late comment x